The KTH Royal Institute Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two-year master’s program for International students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
In 2023, 8 % of the scholarship applicants admitted to a program were nominated for the KTH Scholarship (55 out of 677).
The selection process for the scholarship focuses on academic excellence and drive to contribute to sustainable development.
KTH Royal Institute Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: Sweden
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Application Open: December 1, 2023
- Deadline: January 15, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
KTH Scholarship Details:
Every year, a limited number of KTH Scholarship are awarded based on academic excellence to students who are required to pay tuition fees and who has applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as first priority.
Other KTH scholarships are also offered:
• KTH One-Year Scholarship
• KTH Joint Programme Scholarship
• KTH India Scholarship
KTH Royal Institute Scholarship Requirements:
To be eligible for the KTH scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority. Students with conditional eligibility also qualify for the scholarship.
KTH Scholarships are available for applicants to all programmes except for joint Erasmus+, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, EIT Urban Mobility and Nordic Five Tech programmes, and the joint programme Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering. However, applicants to some of these programmes can apply for the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship.
Applicants for the joint master’s programmes in Molecular Techniques in Life Science, and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health) are eligible for the KTH Scholarship.
Benefit of KTH Royal Institute Scholarship
The KTH Scholarship covers the tuition fee at KTH for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory.
The scholarship does not include living costs.
KTH Royal Institute Scholarship Selection Process
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process.
Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship.
After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH
How to apply for the KTH Royal Institute Scholarship (Step by step Process)
To be considered for the KTH scholarship, you have to follow the following steps
- You must apply for admissions to an eligible Master’s programme at KTH. Applications are done online at www.universityadmissions.se. Deadline is 15 January 2024.
- It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Application opens December 1, 2023