The Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) is a prestigious program founded by Rt. Hon. Femi Gbagabiamila, CFR, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This initiative aims to nurture and empower individuals with a keen interest in public service, governance, and leadership.
LMI fellowship is committed to developing the next generation of leaders who will shape the future of their countries and the world.
Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Summary
Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Details:
Are you passionate about Public Sector Leadership, Governance, Policy Drafting, Public Administration, International Relations, and Diplomacy?
If so, the Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) invites you to apply for the 2nd cohort of this transformative program.
2024 Legislative Mentorship Initiative Requirements:
Benefits of the LMI Fellowship
- The Legislative Mentorship Initiative is fully funded
How to Apply for Legislative Mentorship Initiative (Step by Step)
To apply for the 2nd cohort of LMI fellowship, follow this steps;
- Visit our link in the “click here to apply” button below, then fill out the Google form attached to complete the application form.
- Make sure to provide accurate and detailed information to enhance your chances of selection.
- Share your thoughts on the questions below with us by answering in a word document and uploading the pdf version here on
- Why are you interested in participating in the LMI Fellowship Programme and what do you expect to gain from this fellowship? (not more than 200 words)
- How have you demonstrated Leadership in the past? (not more than 200 words)
- The LMI values equity and inclusion regardless of gender or ability status, what is your stance on equity and how does it align with LMI values? (not more than 150 words)
- Upload a 1-min video on your interest in participating in the LMI Fellowship Programme (video size should not exceed 100MB)