The 2024 Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship or Dutch Government Holland Scholarship offer € 5,000 to undergraduate and master’s international students for their entry study year.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The award gives you the opportunity to study in the Netherlands at ease. The good news is that the Dutch Government offers several awards that are fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
To guide you through the application, this article has come up with important details of the scholarship. You will also find the step-by-step process of application below.
Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship Summary
Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship Details:
The Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship courses managed by Nuffic may not be involved in activities involving unacceptable behaviour. It can be about interpersonal or financial misconduct or abuses of power.
Nuffic has an Integrity Code of Conduct to combat unacceptable behaviour. In addition, activities involving the following situations/behaviour are considered unacceptable:
- bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up procedures;
- breach of obligations relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions;
- conduct related to a criminal organisation;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- terrorist offenses or offenses linked to terrorist activities;
- creating a shell company;
- being a shell company.
When we implement our programmes, we acknowledge our Code of Conduct. In our Code of Conduct we describe how we put our mission and values into practice every day.
We explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of us and those who handle individual Holland Scholarships.
Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship Requirements:
To be considered for the 2024 NL Scholarship, you must:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship Duration and Reward
The 2023 NL Scholarship amounts to €5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Grant award period
The grant is awarded for 1 year and can only be received once.
Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship Required Documents
Below is an overview of the Dutch research universities participating in the Holland Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year.
You can find the specific closing dates and the fields of study for this academic year on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- Driestar educatief
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship (Step by Step Process)
Interested and qualified applicants for the Netherlands Government Holland Scholarship should click the link below to apply on their official website.
Here is the step to follow when applying;
- Apply for admission in any of the participating universities listed above
- Secure admission thereof, if you with the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, you will be granted
- Use the link below to access the scholarship portal