Start your Master’s degree in the UK with the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, a full funding award available to graduate international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on a dual master’s degree (1+1 MBA), covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year in the United Kingdom.
Applications for the 2024 Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship are now open and in this article, we will explain the details of the award, its benefits and how to apply for it successfully.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,609 Living Stipend
- Deadline: January 5, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Details:
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship is offered by the University of Oxford in partnership with the Pershing Square Foundation.
The Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) was established in 2006 to support exceptional leaders and innovative organizations that tackle important social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact across the globe.
PSF has committed $500+ million in grants and social investments across a number of fields, including health and medicine, education, economic development and social justice. Bill Ackman and Neri Oxman are the co-trustees of the Foundation.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is designed to support outstanding students on a dual master’s degree (1+1 MBA), covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Eligibility Requirement for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be considered for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, here are the eligibility criteria:
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
- If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
- If you are moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- You must have been admitted to the MBA while studying in one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes.
Benefits of Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship which is sponsored by the University of Oxford in partnership with Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) provides:
- Full Funding for all course fees and;
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
Selection criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
You are advised to highlight these attributes in your 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Selection process for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
Shortlisting is planned to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024
To apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, you must;
- submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
- answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
- Each of University of Oxford’s partnering programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements. You should check them out and submit your application to your area of interest.
- You must apply by 5 January 2024 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline, either in December or January.
- Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.
- Visit the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Official page by clicking the button below to submit your application.