The 2024 SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship award is currently open to qualified undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship offers winners the sum of 200,000 Naira annually to cater for their academic needs.
This article will give you a step-by-step process of applying for the Scholarship
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Summary
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
The NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building In Nigeria.
This scholarship is achieved through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programs.
Intrested applicants should go through this article to confirm his or her eligibility to benefit from this scholarship opening.
NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
To be considered for the SEPLAT Undergraduate scholarship:
Applicant must be in second year of study or above
Applicant must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting
Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
Benefit of SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Beneficiaries of the 2023 NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship will receive financial support of N200,000.00
Course of study for the NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
How to apply for the NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
Here is the step-by-step process to follow when applying for the SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship;
- Click on the apply button below
- Thereafter, fill in your information in the Google form attached on the Seplat website.
- Kindly note that this stage is the preliminary application stage and no submission of documents will be required.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the scholarship examination in due time
- Ensure to supply adequate and correct information, candidates who submit invalid information will be disqualified from the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.