The European Commission has opened applications for interested and qualified applicants to study in one of the participating top African universities in the European Commission Intra-Africa Scholarships.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The European Commission Intra-Africa Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offered to African students to meet the research goals of the European Commission and it covers the full tuition fees, travel, and other living allowances for successful applicants.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students | offers Full Scholarships, Accommodation, Visa, Travel, and Living expenses
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Host: European Commission
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Travel Costs
- Deadline: Varies by Programme
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The European Commission Intra-Africa Scholarship is the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme project funded by the European Union in collaboration with Africa Union.
It aims to promote African higher education, help to improve and enhance the career prospects of students, and to promote intercultural understanding through cooperation in accordance with EU external policy objectives, in order to contribute to the sustainable development of third-world countries in the field of higher education.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- apply to the university and desired programme
- meet the requirements of the chosen programme
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover the following ;
- Full tuition fees of the candidates
- Living Stipends
- Travel Costs and Allowances
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
- Letter of Motivation/Statement of Purpose
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should visit the scholarship page of the European Commission and furthermore the website of the corresponding desired programme to check their eligibility, application deadlines, and modes of application.
Click on the button below to begin the process of your application.