Applications for the 2022 First Mutual Africa University Scholarships are now open to interested and qualified Africans willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The First Mutual Africa University Scholarships is a fully-funded award of $20,000 per year for selected candidates covering full tuition, accommodation, and living expenses.
Africa University is a “private, Pan-African and United Methodist-related institution while First Mutual Holdings Limited is a leading financial services group that is committed to creating value through risk management, wealth creation and wealth management predominantly in the insurance sector.
- Host Country: Zimbabwe
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $20,000 | Full Tuition | Accommodation
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The main objective of the RCU First Mutual Scholarship fund is an added opportunity for the expansion of the First Mutual Foundation whose main objective to afford bursaries and ancillary support to primary school children with multiple vulnerabilities.
Applications for the Africa University – First Mutual Holdings Limited Scholarship are invited from students being admitted into conventional (full-time) degree programmes at Africa University . The four year scholarship which covers the entire duration of the degree programme is effective August 2022. The Scholarship fund covers tuition and levies , accommodation and meal card.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the First Mutual African University Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any African Country
- Hold at least 5 O Levels passes including English and Mathematics with Grade C or better or equivalent
- Hold at least 2 Advanced Level passes or equivalent
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Be facing difficulties in raising tuition and other fees
- Strictly follow the application process as stipulated as failure to do so will result in the application not being considered
- N/B Applications from potential beneficiaries shall be assessed basing on humanitarian need and academic merit
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The First Mutual Scholarship fund will assist beneficiaries from the Reformed Church University with financial support based on humanitarian need and academic merit.
- The commitment by First Mutual for the scholarship fund of $20 000,00 per year for a period of four years amounting to $80 000,00 will cover tuition, boarding, fees and living expenses for six(6) potential beneficiaries and will be reviewed after the duration of the contract in year 2021.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certified copies of academic
- Professional certificates,
- Birth certificate
- National I.D and
- Marriage Certificate where applicable
Method of Application
Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned requirements are invited to :
- Apply Online through our website using the application portal
- Make their application fee payment of ( USD 25-00 or equivalent) through Africa University Online payment gateway (using Ecocash / Visa Card/ Mastercard )
- Upload the undergraduate application fee proof of payment, certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, birth certificate, National I.D and Marriage Certificate where applicable
- Attach supporting evidence explaining why they should be considered for the scholarship
Ms Sandra Munhuwe – Student Recruitment Assistant (AU) email email@example.com Cell Phone +263 712 609 487
Mr Edius Makono – Advancement Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more and the button below to begin your application.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region