Kenya Medical Research Institute is currently accepting applications from qualified African students for a PhD Scholarship.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Kenya Medical Research Institute Scholarship will provide a full studentship to selected applicants that will cover the full tuition fees and provide sufficient annual stipends.
KEMRI is a world renowned health research unit of excellence. KEMRI is the medical research arm of the Kenyan Government providing advice on various aspects of healthcare and delivery, including national diseases.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University of British Columbia Killam Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $32,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £20,285 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Kenya
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: September 9, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The second successful candidate will initially be expected to conduct a narrative review on the impact of micronutrient supplementation during pregnancy on breastmilk, breastfeeding and early postnatal growth.
They will be expected to use data and samples from the “VIRUTUBISHO” maternal supplementation trial but also to develop an independent scientific proposal to go through the ethical and scientific approval process to support collection of additional data &/or samples that may be required.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have attained at least an upper 2nd class degree or its equivalent in Nutrition &/or Biochemistry and a master’s degree in Public health, Nutrition or a related field.
- also demonstrate strong experience in laboratory sample analysis.
- For undergraduate degrees that are not classified, ensure your average score through the four/three years is above 60 (GPA above 3.3). Provide a certified proof of the same from your University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Studentships that will cover the full tuition and living stipends are awarded competitively through shortlisting of online applications and subsequent face-to-face (or online) interviews.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their application.
Deadline: September 9, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region