The 2022 University of Pretoria Masters Scholarship is open for qualified and eligible African and international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Pretoria Masters Scholarship is a fully-funded award to successful students to pursue a postgraduate Master’s degree in South Africa.
This two-year programme is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: South Africa
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria, South Africa, is calling for applications for the Master’s degree (LLM/MPhil) in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa (SRRA) for the Class of 2023.
The programme is open to individuals from diverse professional backgrounds including lawyers, advocates, researchers, social activists and educators.
Two contact sessions each lasting one week will be scheduled every year (four contact sessions over a period of two years).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- The LLM degree is open to individuals with a LLB degree or equivalent.
- The MPhil degree is open to non-lawyers with at least an honours degree in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa OR any other qualification in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa that allows admission to a master’s programme at the institution where the undergraduate qualification was obtained. If that qualificatio has duration of less than 4 years, substantial proven practical or professional experience in sexual and reproductive rights in Africa, subject to the discretion of the Dean, is further required.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest. A maximum of fifteen students will be accepted for the 2021 academic year.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Selected (15) students will be offered fully-funded scholarship throughout the period of the course as funded by the European Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the button below to commence the online application process.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region