Vodacom Bursary Programme is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Vodacom invites applications from students from South Africa to apply for its 2023 Bursary Scholarship Programme.
The programme covers full registration and tuition, accommodation, text book allocation, meal allowance, and more for students in any of the South African tertiary institutions.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: Vodacom
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fee
- Text Book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Laptop + Cellphone
- Skills Training
- Health Care
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
The program offers tuition fee, accommodation, text book allocation, meal allowance, laptop, cellphone, orientation workshop, Workplace exposure through structured Vacation Work programme, Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work, and Full access to Wellness Programme (ICAS) services for the successful applicants.
Students studying in any of the following fields
- Mathematics/Mathematical Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Data Analytics
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Vodacom Bursary Scholarship Programme, you must:
- Be a South African citizen by birth
- Undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- Pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- Have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- Be already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full university accommodation. Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our Wellness Programme (ICAS) services
Method of Application
Candidates should ensure they meet all of the above criteria.
Once you’ve registered and applied, an email will be sent to you with confirmation of receipt.
The Bursary Management team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way
Interested candidates should apply using the link below.
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region