The ASEAN-Maybank Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is a partnership between Maybank Foundation and the ASEAN Foundation.
The first intake of scholars under the ASEAN-Maybank Undergraduate Scholarship programme will be in 2022, and through ASEAN Foundation.
This scholarship programme is designed to provide young, talented and deserving ASEAN nationals with full scholarships and the opportunity to pursue their undergraduate education in prestigious universities outside their own countries, and within the ASEAN region.
- A citizen of any of the ten ASEAN Member States
- Possess excellent academic qualifications and is active in extracurricular activities
- Graduated with a pre-university study with minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent
- Field of study listed among the approved disciplines of the programme
- Received admission letter or letter of offer from a university within the ASEAN University Network membership
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Potential scholars will undergo a rigorous selection process. Maybank Foundation & ASEAN Foundation will jointly screen shortlisted candidates and make the final selection for approval.
- Fully paid tuition fees.
- Allowance for monthly stipend + accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Return economy class air passage.
- Subsidised medical benefit (out-patient) and accident insurance coverage and other incidental expenses.
- Recipients of the ASEAN-Maybank Scholarship will have the chance to experience thrilling internship opportunities.
- Upon graduation, scholars will serve a 3-year bond at either Maybank, the ASEAN Secretariat, or ASEAN Foundation.
- Actuarial Science
- Business Management
- Data Science, Economics
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Political Science
- Risk Management
- Social Work
- Future Ready Related Course (For Example: Computer Programming, Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, UI / UX Design, Data Science, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.