The Bond University Scholarships for International Students are currently open for eligible candidates willing to pursue a degree at the prestigious Australian university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are offered as full or part-fee payments up to $10,000 payable towards tuition fees to selected students.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving 5-star ratings in every student experience category, according to the 2022 Good Universities Guide.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: October 16, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Bond University offers one of Australia’s most generous scholarship programs, featuring a range of full-fee and part-fee scholarships awarded to the best and brightest applicants each semester.
The Scholarship Program awards both Australian and international students at an undergraduate and postgraduate level. Scholarships are designed to reward and recognise students who have excelled in the areas of academia, leadership, community and sport.
To be considered for the Bond University Scholarships, you must:
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen program of study.
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Recipients of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded with AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
Transformer Scholarships offer up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
- The bursary comes in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study.
- The bursary will be paid in two equal instalments: $2,100 in Week 5 of the first semester of study and $2,100 six months afterwards. The second instalment will be paid provided you pass all subjects in your first semester of study and abide by University rules and policies.
Method of Application
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Click on the button below to commence your application.