Monash University Australia has opened applications for its 2022 International Merit Scholarships for interested and qualified students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Monash University Merit Scholarship is offered as a $10,000 annual benefit to cover the fees of selected undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Fellowship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Up to $40,000
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Monash University invites students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship.
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Monash University Merit Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have received a Monash offer or have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Application statement (500 words)
Method of Application
- Selection will be based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing (new) students.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to begin your online applications.
Deadline: January 15, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region