La Trobe University, Australia is currently recruiting eligible and qualified domestic and international students willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The postgraduate research scholarships provide successful students with $32,500 in stipends per year for a period of three years.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that can help with fee-relief, living and research costs, and more.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $40,000 annual stipend.
- The Dublin City University Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €23,500 annual stipends
- 2022 International Honors Scholarship at Longwood University to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
La Trobe University offers a range of doctoral scholarships available for specific research projects as part of her mid-year scholarship round.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that can help with fee-relief, living costs, and more.
To be considered for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships, you must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Meet the requirements of PhD programmes in the university
- Complete the online application with required documents
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that can help with fee-relief, living costs, and more. Stipend value $32,500 per annum (full-time).
- The study will begin for successful candidates in Soetember 2022
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Research Proposal (if required)
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- English proficiency and Standard tests
Method of Application
If you want to apply for a graduate research scholarship to undertake one of these projects, please make sure to:
- review details on how to apply for PhD candidature
- select a project from the available projects
- check the project requirements for eligibility and any additional special conditions
- contact the nominated contact person for your preferred project via email to express your interest and obtain their in-principle agreement for you to apply
- complete your application for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program
- complete a Research Statement Form for your nominated project (only one project can be nominated) and attach this to your application
- a research proposal is not required unless specifically requested as a special condition
Click on the button below to commence your application.