The Swinburne University Scholarship has been announced for interested and qualified domestic or international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Swinburne University Scholarship offers selected candidates a full tuition waiver and an annual $28,654 stipend.
Aside from being one of the best universities in Australia, Swinburne delivers excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, business, law, design and innovation.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $28,654 Annual stipend
- Deadline: August 29, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
As part of the Australian Research Council funded grant project ‘Activating social connection to address isolation in Australia’, we have two scholarships available for enthusiastic students to undertake a Masters project on one of the following two topics:
1. Digital inclusion and Social Connection: The research focus of this project will be on investigating the intersection between place-based social connection and different uses of digital technologies.
2. Measurement of Social Connection: The research focus of this project will be on the development and testing of measurement for social connection.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must satisfy the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the research topic (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 65% in the final year units of study. Relevant study areas include digital media and communication, social work, psychology, public health, anthropology or similar.
- Research and/or work experience relevant to the project.
- Good team-working, observational and communication skills.
- The ideal candidates are expected to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a demonstrable aptitude for research and development.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship awardees will be offered the following;
- Activating Social Connection to address isolation in Australia
- 2x Full time, fixed-term positions at our Hawthorn campus
- Annual $28,654 stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to begin their application.