The University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships is offered to international students intending to commence at the University of Canberra in 2023.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
These prospective students are expected to exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $50,000 Per Year Covering – Accommodation | Stipends | Tuition
- Deadline: October 9, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The university particularly encourage applications from students who:
- live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
- do not otherwise have the resources to finance international study.
- do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- all of your tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Applicants will need to submit a written statement that demonstrates the following:
- Financial need
- Demonstrated values and experience in the following areas:
- Potential to evolve as a leader in ways that embrace and advance the principles of social and economic equity, and their practice.
- Making a positive difference to the community by doing things differently, innovating, and inspiring others.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn from, collaborate and engage with perspectives from a range of cultural contexts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Alos, applicant are advised to take note of the following dates;
- 1 April 2022 – Applications open
- 9 October 2022 – Applications close
- November 2022 – Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
- December 2022 – Final scholarship outcomes will be announced
To apply, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form.