The University of Melbourne Scholarships are currently open for interested and qualified international and domestic candidates willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are offered as 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 in stipends, allowances, and fees.
The scholarship will cover the full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- $32,400 Annual Stipends per year
- $3000 Relocation Costs
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)
This scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or doctoral degree.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
Provided by the Australian Commonwealth Government, this scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or Doctorate by Research degree.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Stipend and fee offset scholarships
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters degree by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Method of Application
To apply as a new student, you need to have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted your course application.
Click on the button below to begin your application.