The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for international students are now open for interested and eligible students who wish to study in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded award to pursue a postgraduate degree with full tuition exemption and a living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax free (2022 rate).
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships with $15,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships with £15,000 annual stipends
- The DAAD Helmut-Schmitt Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €11,172 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fee
- $28,854 per annum living stipend
- Deadline: July 17, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The university of Queensland scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue a research MPhil or PhD degree in Australia.
These scholarships include a living stipend to support you as you complete a research project for your Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy or a research-focused professional doctorate at UQ.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the higher degree by research program.
- not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarships covers;
- Tuition fees
- Living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax free (2022 rate), indexed annually, Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- The scholarship is for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy
Method of Application
Before submitting an application you should:
- contact a researcher with relevant expertise and get their agreement to support your project.
- check your eligibility for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or a Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- prepare your documentation.
You apply for this scholarship when you submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
In your application, under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section:
Select I would like to be considered for a UQ scholarship to cover a living allowance stipend and tuition fee expenses.
Click on the button below to commence your application.