The University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified domestic and international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship is worth $60,000 in study support for eligible international students to study at the university.
UQ has a strong focus on teaching excellence, having won more Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) than any other university in the country and attracting the majority of Queensland’s highest academic achievers, as well as top interstate and overseas students.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $110,000 annual stipends.
The Liveris Academy International Scholarship is designed to encourage and support international students who are going to enroll or are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
To be considered for the University of Queensland Scholarship, you must:
- be a current or intending domestic or international student of UQ
- have achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for your year 12 studies
- complete, or have completed, year 12 in the two-year period prior to the year of the award
- have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award (current students):
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs
- have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the programs listed above (new students)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for an approved gap semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
- Each Scholarship includes Membership to the Liveris Academy.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a copy of your Year 12 report (or equivalent)
- a copy of your ATAR Advice Notice (or equivalent).
- You’ll also be asked to prepare your short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the application portal.
The admission committee will then acknowledge your application by email. If you have not received an email within 2 days of applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re considered eligible, they will forward your application to a selection panel to review.
If you’re selected, you will be notified in writing to organize an interview.
Click on the button below to begin your application.