The University of Sydney opens her yearly scholarship to support high quality international postgraduate students to study a master’s by research or Ph.D. studies
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia and is one of Australia’s leading institutions, ranked in the top 250 universities globally.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $35,629 yearly
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
$35,629 yearly scholarship to support high quality international postgraduate students to study a master’s by research or PhD.
Scholarship available for students that currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD, or have an unconditional offer of admission at the University of Sydney.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be a commencing or enrolled international student
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- The scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum.
- The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Transcripts from any previous tertiary study (including any translations to English if the transcript is in a language other than English).
- Research Experience Form
- Student Identification Number
Method of Application
Applications are open till September 30, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.