The University of Sydney is currently is accepting applications from interested and qualified domestic or international candidates who are willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Sydney postgraduate scholarship covers the full tuition costs and as well provides up to $28,854 stipend to support students study annually.
Holders of this scholarships will also receive the Business School Supplementary Scholarship, increasing this award’s value and duration.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $28,854 Annual Stipend
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Multinationals (MNCs) tax avoidance has become a national blight and a global problem impacting tax fairness, transparency and economic efficiency.
This scholarship aims to support a PhD student in exploring the optimal solution for the tax avoidance problem for both MNCs and governments via effective cost-benefit analysis through the design of a cutting-edge interdisciplinary machine-learning technique.
Expected outcomes will include profound breakthroughs for enhancing economic growth via tax policy reform in Australia but also globally through cross-country tax avoidance comparisonThis Scholarship is funded by an Australian Research Council (ARC) 2020 Discovery Project grant.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship, you must:
- be a domestic or international PhD student
- have an unconditional offer of admission to study a full-time PhD within the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
- be willing to conduct research into taxation or finance.
- have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent or
- have a Master’s degree with a substantial research component
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship will provide full sponsorship and will cover;
- Full tuition fees and,
- Up to $28,854 stipend scholarships to support PhD students
- Holders of this scholarship will also receive the Business School Supplementary Scholarship, increasing this award’s value and duration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin the application process.
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region