The University of Sydney is currently accepting applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship from interested and qualified international students to study in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is offered to qualified students as a $40,000 to pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $110,000 annual stipends.
The VCIS is a scholarship offered on commencement of a coursework degree. it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years.
The scholarship is offered as up to $40,000 scholarship to support high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
Method of Application
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of a selection committee consisting of two nominees of the Executive Director, Sydney Future Students, and one nominee of the Admissions Office.
Click on the button below to commence your application.