The University of Tasmania is currently receiving applications for the 2022 Graduate Research Scholarships to pursue an MSc or a PhD in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships and the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) are awarded throughout the year to high quality international and domestic candidates.
If you are considering applying for a scholarship please review the college specific scholarship closing dates for each round, noting whether the round is open to domestic and/or international applications.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: AUD $30,597 Stipend
- Deadline: July 18, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HER
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships are available across all research disciplines at the University of Tasmania and will be awarded to applicants with demonstrated research ability.
Unless a Tuition Fee Scholarship has been awarded, international HDR candidates are charged tuition fees for the duration of their research degree. International candidates pay an annual fee, please see the tuition fee rates (per annum).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for a University of Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships;
- Successful applicants must have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies and have achieved at least an upper second class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Awards are only available to those who will be undertaking a full-time research Masters or Doctoral degree in 2022.
- Candidates must not be receiving
another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (if that income
is greater than seventy-five per cent of the base Research Training Program stipend rate).
- Applicants who have:
• completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level;
• held an Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for
more than 6 months
are eligible to apply and will be considered in the competitive selection process but will not be
prioritised against other applicants who have not.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The duration of the Award is three years and six months for a Doctoral candidate and two years for a Masters candidate. There are no provisions for a TGRS extension.
- Stipends will be at the rate of AUD$28,597pa non-taxable.
- Award holders can be reimbursed for up to AUD$2,000 in total upon production of receipts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: July 18, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region