The University of Western Australia provides 10 MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships per year to encourage eligible high achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program oared through the UWA Business School.
Applications are now invited from international students for an opportunity to be selected for a full tuition award at the University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship to be awarded for the next academic session.
100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
University of Western Australia International Fee Scholarships (UIFS) are scholarships available to support international students enrolled in higher degrees by research (HDR) at The University of Western Australia (‘the University’).
The Research Training Program (RTP) is a dedicated pool of funding provided by the Australian Government under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 to support domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Master degrees. This support is provided through Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student;
- Have applied for a place in the MBA(by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- Have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
- Duration: A maximum of one calendar year (three trimesters).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below