Applications for the 2022 University of Western Australia Scholarships are now open for qualified and eligible international students interested in earning a degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a tuition fee aid worth a total of $60,000 for successful candidates to support their education for a five-year programme.
The scholarship aid will be paid annually in installments of $12,000 for both undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, UAE, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships worth $60,000 stipends
- The Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $11,633 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Selected Countries from All Continents
- Reward: $60,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
To be considered for the University of Western Australia scholarships, you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries in this list.
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- ATAR of 88.00 – 98.00+; or
- WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+
- If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00
To be eligible to be considered for the scholarship, a candidate must be applying for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate degree or Assured Pathway course excluding courses in Medicine and Pharmacy
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years;
- Whilst the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce; and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science; are over 5 years (based on 10 semesters of full-time study) and as such, eligible students will receive up to $60,000* over 5 years (yearly eligible amounts based on WAM).
- postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
Method of Application
The scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible based on Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR)/Weighted Average Mark (WAM) requirements.
Click on the button below to commence your requirements