Australian Catholic University Global Excellence Scholarships is offering up to AU$5000 per year to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top two percent of universities across the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programmes designed to help students secure internships and employment.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $20,000
- Deadline: August 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Our mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organisation.
Discover our history, structure, and our journey to be a leader in research and teaching – a goal we’re already achieving as a top 3% world-ranked university.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the programme of their choice.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Applicants must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2023.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- Applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: August 31, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region