Australian Government Research Training Program is currently open for applications from suitably qualified international students who wish to commence a program at Griffith University and other Australian institutions are encouraged to submit their application prior to completion of their current degree as conditional offers can be issued.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Applications for Griffith scholarships and Australian Government Research Training scholarships are considered through a competitive, merit-based selection process, with scholarships awarded throughout the year.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | AUD $28,854
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Australian culture is as broad and varied as the country’s landscape. Australia is multicultural and multiracial and this is reflected in the country’s food, lifestyle and cultural practices and experience. Australia has an important heritage from its Indigenous people, which plays a defining role in the cultural landscape.
PhD and research degree scholarships can cover tuition fees, overseas student health cover, living allowances paid as stipends and relocation allowances.
To be eligible for Australian Government Research Training Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing or enrolled in a Higher Degree by Research program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support their general living costs that provides a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP stipend.
- Income unrelated to the candidate’s research program, or income received for the candidate’s research program but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs, is not to be taken into account.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance of AUD $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) per annum; paid as a fortnightly stipend.
Relocation, sick leave and parental leave provisions also apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should apply using the link below;
To be considered for Australian Government Research Training Program, applicants should follow these steps:
- Choose your research program
- Search our scholarships
- Choose a research topic
- Find and connect with a research supervisor
- Gather required documents
- Apply online
You can apply for a scholarship at any time through the Continuous Scholarship Round, and if you are successful with your application, you can commence at the next available intake.
You can find out more about our degrees or talk to us at any time to find out more about studying at Griffith and your options.