Bond University has opened application for the 2022 HDR Scholarships for interested and qualified Australian and non-Australian citizens to study at the prestigious university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Bond University HDR Scholarships are offered to selected applicants as a full tuition waiver and an annual $29,863 in living stipends.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving 5-star ratings in every student experience category, according to the 2022 Good Universities Guide.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Scholarship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $29,863 Annual Stipends
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
Bond University has a merit-based approach to determining which students are eligible for a scholarship. A scholarship will only be offered to students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential.
To be considered for the Bond University HDR Scholarships, you must:
- have a valid Bond University Letter of Offer for a PhD program
- be studying your PhD program full time
- be studying for a PhD program
- If you have previously applied for a Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to reapply.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The 2023 Scholarship full-time stipend rate for both scholarship categories will be $29,863 per annum (indexed annually)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence the application.