The 2022 Deakin University Scholarships for international is now open for interested and qualified students willing to pursue a postgraduate research and PhD degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Deakin University Scholarships offer fully-funded awards of full tuition waiver, annual stipends of $28,900, a family relocation allowance up to $1500, and health insurance.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- $28,900 annual stipends
- $500 – $1500 relocation allowance
- Deadline: Open all year
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Deakin university offers a range of government and University-funded scholarships available to support you during your candidature. PhD and research degree scholarships can cover tuition fees, overseas student health cover, living allowances paid as stipends, and relocation allowances.
The RTP (Research Training Program) scholarships are funded by the Australian Government, while the DUPR (Deakin University Postgraduate Research) scholarships are funded by Deakin University. Both awards are available to domestic and international students. Only top-ranked applicants will be offered an RTP.
To be considered for the Deakin University Scholarships, you must:
- be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- completed at least four years of tertiary education studies
- not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate.
- have achieved 80% or equivalent in the research component of their previous study or an equivalent level of academic attainment, taking into account previous study, relevant work experience, research publications and other research experience
- meet all other minimum entry requirements according to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Admission, Selection and Enrolment Procedure. Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for more information.
- refer to the research degree entry pathways page for information on admission requirements to an HDR course at Deakin University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Stipend and Allowances Value
- A stipend of $28,900 per annum for 2022 tax-exempt
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) is awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
Research Master Degree Duration
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Academic transcripts
- Valid English test result/evidence of Language of instruction
- Bachelor, Honours or Masters thesis/dissertation.
- A statement of the research project/problem/question
Method of Application
To evaluate your eligibility for a PhD or Master by Research course you are required to complete this Expression of Interest (EoI) form.
If you are applying for a scholarship, you are to fill out and submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) form at least 4 weeks prior to the scholarship deadline.
Steps to completing the EOI form:
Step 1: Prospective applicant contacts potential supervisor
Step 2: Supervisor agrees to supervision and invites prospective applicant to submit an EoI
Step 3: Prospective applicant completes EoI form sections 1-9 and sends to supervisor
Step 4: Supervisor completes EoI form sections 10-13
Step 5: Supervisor sends EoI form and additional supporting documentation to the e-mail of the faculty chosen.
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are eligible and qualified.