Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
With more than 55,000 students, our community spans five campuses across South East Queensland plus our Digital campus, complemented by a global alumni network of over 200,000 graduates.
We know the world can, and should, be a better place—for everyone. And in helping thousands of different people create a brighter future for themselves, we’re doing our part to create a brighter future for all.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 50% of tuition fees
- Deadline: August 4, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Since 1975, our teaching and research have been focused on addressing the most important social and environmental issues of our time. Today, that mission is as relevant as ever.
Social and environmental responsibility drive everything we do, from pioneering teaching in modern Asian studies and environmental science to our long-time support for First Peoples, social justice and sustainable practices.
Consistently ranking in the top 2 per cent of universities globally, our degrees are designed with industry in mind, the future in our sights, and social impact at heart.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2023.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Method of Application
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2023 entry is 15 April 2023 and 4 August 2023 for Trimester 3, 2023. The deadline for Semeseter 1, 2023 was 3 December 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.