Macquarie Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is designed to reward academic excellence and attract high performing students to study at Macquarie University
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: AUD $10,000
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship (VCIS) is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students.
This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee. This is a very limited scholarship, so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (excluding Graduate Certificates and Global MBA courses) and meet the following criteria:
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Method of Application
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants are required to complete a nomination form and hold a valid offer letter to study at Macquarie University. Applicants must complete an online application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field and submit their student number as outline on your Macquarie University Offer Letter.
You are advised to apply at least two to three months before Session begins, in order to avoid disappointment, and to give you enough time to organise your student visa.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.