Australian Catholic University Scholarships reward undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
Australian Catholic University courses will equip you to make your ambitions become reality. All you need to do is make use of your curiosity and desire to make an impact, and your past experiences. We’ll supply the strong industry ties, a focus on practical learning, and a commitment to helping you develop as a whole person
- Host: Australian Catholic University
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Partial scholarship
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Applications are assessed based on academic merit.
The Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway, Diploma and Graduate Certificate courses)
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: any on campus
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2024
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not have previously studied at ACU at the same level as your commencing course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- An overall minimum GPA of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the duration of their course.
- A minimum Pass grade for all units in which they were enrolled in the previous study period.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study.
- Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY’ button below.