The 2022 McGill University Graduate Scholarship is currently ongoing for interested and qualified international and domestic students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Successful students are considered for fully-funded scholarships covering the cost of tuition and substantial monthly stipends.
The McGill University Graduate Scholarship are offered to successful applicants also as Graduate Teaching and Research Assisstants for entire period of the study.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
McGill University is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the prestigious institution.
Candidates willing to commence their postgraduate studies in July 2022 are hereby advised to apply on or before the deadline.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meet the requirements of your desired programme
- meet the English language requirements
- have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
- apply before the deadline
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of selected candidates and will further provide an annual stipend for successful candidates.
There are two main types of funding available to you:
- McGill internal funding (financial support distributed by the university) Internal funding is usually obtained at the time of application to the university. The academic unit considers all students for funding and that funding is awarded competitively, in the form of a funding package which often includes graduate assistantships.
- External funding (grants and fellowships administered by provincial and federal governments or other agencies or foundations). External funding is obtained by the student, by application to an external agency. This application may occur before or after the student starts his studies, and, in some cases, must be routed through the university.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- English Proficiency Certificate/Test Scores
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic C.V
- Research Proposal
Method of Application
- To apply, candidates are advised to secure the consent of professors before applying.
- Once you have submitted your application an acknowledgment will be sent to the email address you have included in your application. You will be able to track your application via the online application system
- Submit your supporting documents online. You must upload copies of your transcripts from each university-level institution you have attended, as well as other documents stipulated by the department you have applied to.
Click on the button below to commence your application.