Applications for the 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified prospective candidates willing to study in Canada.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The McCall and MacBall scholarship covers tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program, a living stipend of $24,000 per year during academic terms, and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
Every scholar is matched with a supportive and experienced mentor, a professional coach, and advisors. In addition to developing your leadership skills, you’ll have opportunities to expand your knowledge and feed your curiosity.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships with $15,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Derby Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £16,062 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $24,000 annual stipends
- $20,000 Additional Finalist Awards
- Deadline: August 25, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Applications are now open for the first global cohort. Up to 20 Canadians (citizens, permanent residents, and refugees) and 10 international candidates will be chosen as McCall MacBain Scholars for September 2023 admission.
As a McCall MacBain Scholarship applicant, you are eligible for additional awards. Close to 80 finalist and regional awards will be offered to candidates who distinguish themselves during the interview process.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the McCall and MacBain Scholarships, you must satisfy the following:
- You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022 if you are planning to apply for Fall 2023 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
- Programs with Summer 2023 admission only are also acceptable.
- The program must consist of 45 credits or more and take place primarily on McGill’s downtown or Macdonald campuses.
- Applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you’ll be able to pursue a fully funded master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
- The scholarship covers tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program, a living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month during academic terms, and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholarship applicant, you are eligible for additional awards. All other applicants, including U.S. applicants, are eligible for 20 International Finalist Awards ($20,000)
- As part of a cohort of scholars from different fields, you’ll participate in an intensive leadership development curriculum, including seminars with case studies, to help you better tackle complex challenges and deepen your impact.
- Every scholar is matched with a supportive and experienced mentor, a professional coach, and advisors.
- In addition to developing your leadership skills, you’ll have opportunities to expand your knowledge and feed your curiosity.
Method of Application
You must apply separately and be admitted to an eligible graduate program at McGill University. You should review your desired program’s admission requirements, including but not limited to GPA, well in advance.
- Regional interviews: October 5 – November 8, 2022
- Final interviews: March 8-12, 2023
- Classes begin: September 2023
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: August 25, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region