The University of Manitoba has open applications for the Undergraduate Scholarship award to interested and eligible applicants willing to study in Canada.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships is offered as annual awards worth $240,000 to international students with good academic standing.
Manitoba is an excellent choice for your studies because our province offers many advantages to international students. Studying in Manitoba offers you the opportunity to access world-class education in leading-edge facilities with affordable tuition fees.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- Swansea University ESPRC Scholarship for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships worth £16,062 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $110,000 annual stipends.
The University of Manitoba is making available the International Undergraduate Student Bursary, for international students with good academic standing, and with demonstrated financial need, who are undertaking bachelor’s degree programmes in both the fall and winter terms.
Since 1877, the University of Manitoba has been driving discovery and inspiring minds through innovative teaching and research excellence. Proudly located in the heart of Canada, the U of M has a strong and engaged community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors, and community partners. With more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries, her impact is global.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must satisfy the following:
- Be international students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need
- Complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible. In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration. International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The total amount of scholarships available each year is $240,000, which will be divided equally among the scholarship recipients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.