The University of British Columbia in Canada has announced the 2022 UBC Saunders Entrance Scholarships for prospective applicants to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University British Columbia Deans Entrance Scholarships award up to $60,000 to outstanding applicants who have demonstrated high standards of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
By 2021, UBC ranks second in Canada overall and 13th globally out of more than 1,115 participating institutions from 94 countries, based on its contributions through research, outreach and stewardship.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
The UBC Sauder School of Business – Canada is awarding an opportunity worth up to $60,000 to successful students.
This prestigious, merit-based award is open to both Canadian and international applicants who embody a strong alignment with UBC Sauder values of rigour, respect, and responsibility.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be applying to the UBC Saunders MBA program for 2023 session
- Be a domestic, permanent resident, or international student
- Hold a bachelor’s degree certificate
- Have an exceptional track record of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
- Be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will award $20,000 – $60,000 to selected applicants who demonstrate academic and leadership excellence and satisfy the programs requirements.
Method of Application
Applicants who submit their required documents before the deadline will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their application.