University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students offer several admission-based scholarships for undergraduate studies awards up to $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Alberta is home to a friendly community of over 7,200 international students, including many just like you who have completed their high school in Canada. In total, over 40,000 Canadian and international students study together at our welcoming and diverse campuses.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Did you know that 1 in 5 first-year students receive a scholarship? Learn about the Admission-based and Application-based scholarship opportunities below and see what may be available for you.
Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Up to $120,000 CAD (payable over 4 years) to successful applicants
- Top students could receive up to $5,000 CAD, depending on the admission average.
- Top students from certain regions could receive up to $5,000 CAD, based on the admission average.
- The top 5% of students in each faculty could receive up to $6,000, depending on admission average.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Canadian Student: visit here
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- An international student currently studying in Canada
International Student: visit here
- An international student who is studying or has completed studies outside of Canada