University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students offer several admission-based scholarships for undergraduate studies awards up to $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Alberta is home to a friendly community of over 7,200 international students, including many just like you who have completed their high school in Canada. In total, over 40,000 Canadian and international students study together at our welcoming and diverse campuses.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $34 million each year
- Deadline: January 11, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Did you know that 1 in 5 first-year students receive a scholarship? Learn about the Admission-based and Application-based scholarship opportunities below and see what may be available for you.
Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 AGIP Local & Overseas Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Up to $120,000 CAD (payable over 4 years) to successful applicants
- Top students could receive up to $5,000 CAD, depending on the admission average.
- Top students from certain regions could receive up to $5,000 CAD, based on the admission average.
- The top 5% of students in each faculty could receive up to $6,000, depending on admission average.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Canadian Student: visit here
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- An international student currently studying in Canada
International Student: visit here
- An international student who is studying or has completed studies outside of Canada
Deadline: January 11, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region