The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) applications are open for international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The fully funded scholarship is worth up to $15,000 paid per year or $5,000 paid per term throughout the years or terms of study.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships to study in Europe | offers Full Scholarships and €1500 Monthly Stipend
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships worth $60,000 annually.
- 2023 East Carolina University Scholarship to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipends
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $15,000 per year
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) and Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) programs support graduate study excellence at publicly supported universities in Ontario. The Ontario government and participating institutions jointly fund both programs. The value of the awards is split evenly between the government and the university, with the remaining one-third coming from the university.
The OGS awards are open to applicants in all disciplines of academic study (research-based AND course-based programs).
The QEII-GSST awards restricted to applicants in research-based graduate programs in a STEM discipline only (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
Master’s students can receive an OGS or QEII-GSST award for a maximum of two academic years and doctoral students for a maximum of four academic years.
To be considered for the OGS and QEII-GSST Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student (for the international scholarship)
- Be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person under subsection 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada (for domestic scholarship)
- Have achieved a first-class average (minimum of A-/80%)
- Be a research-based graduate in a STEM discipline only in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (for the QEII-GSST scholarship)
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will last for a maximum of two academic years for Master’s students, and
- Maximum of four academic years for doctoral students
- Recipients can hold the scholarship for a minimum of two terms (receiving $10,000 total) or three terms (receiving $15,000 total).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- Reference letters (from two academic references)
Method of Application
Applicants will be considered under three evaluations; Academic Excellence, Research Ability and Potential in Program of Study, and Communication and Leadership Abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.