The Watershed Evaluation Group at the University of Guelph in Canada is currently recruiting interested and qualified postgraduate students willing to study in the University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Guelph Scholarship will cover the fees of the selected candidates at the domestic rates for the full period of the Masters or PhD study.
Students will also receive well rounded training in the announced field and are as well open to employment opportunities in government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and consulting firms.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- The University of Miami Scholarship for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 stipends.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The WEM lab at the University of Guelph is currently recruiting Ph.D. or one MSc/MA students to join her research program on examining cost effectiveness of agricultural conservation programs. Students from all related disciplines such as geography, hydrology, ecology, economics, and forestry are welcome to apply.
Students will have flexibility in choosing a range of research topics from two streams corresponding to NSERC or SSHRC mandates.
For NSERC stream, students may choose research topics related to GIS-based watershed hydrologic and integrated economic-hydrologic modelling. Sample projects may include watershed modelling to identify critical source areas in agricultural landscapes for water quality protection, and to examine economic and environmental tradeoffs of conservation practices in agricultural watersheds.
For SSHRC stream, students may choose research topics related to institutional, economic, and social issues of agricultural conservation programs. Sample projects may include examining governance of agricultural conservation programs for improving Great Lakes water quality, and evaluating economic, social, and environmental implications of precision agriculture and conservation.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as geography, hydrology, ecology, economics, and forestry
- Meet the English Language requirements of the University of Guelph
- Meet the Masters or PhD requirements of the University
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The funding will be provided at domestic student fee rates.
- Students will also receive well rounded training in the announced field and
- They are as well open to employment opportunities in government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and consulting firms.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Research Statement
- Experience and Relevant documents
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Dr. Wanhong Yang to discuss further. You can also send an email attached with your documents to email@example.com to apply for the programme.
Click on the button below to read more about this opportunity and begin your application.