Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Renmin University to undertake Postgraduate Degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study in China. The Duration of the Master Degree is 2-3 Years & PhD 4 Years.
Renmin University of China (RUC) was established in 1937 and is research institution located in Beijing. According to QS World University Rankings it is ranked at 89th in the country.
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 2.5 Million to 3 Million Yearly stipend
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Applications are invited to apply for the Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) 2022 at Renmin University.
Students those who want to study for their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree are encouraged to apply. There is No Need of IELTS to apply for this scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2022-23.
To be eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese Nationals with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Must be in good health (Mentally and Physically).
- Currently candidate must not be enrolled in any Chinese University.
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China are offered by Chinese Government that are Fully Funded scholarships covers everything while studying in China. Detail is given below:
- Covers Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation will be given at Campus.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree: 3,500 Yuan
To apply for CSC Scholarship, following documents required:
- The application form of Chinese Government Scholarship (English or Chinese). Download after applying at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- Valid Passport Copy
- The notarized version of the highest diploma earned. If the applicant hasn’t earned the degree/diploma yet, the certificate of pre-gradation or other related documents must be submitted. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
- Transcript of the highest degree earned. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
- Study plan or research proposal (no less than 800 words, in Chinese or English).
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors, in Chinese or English.
- Applicant applies for music majors must submit the musical works. Art major applicants must submit two scratches, two color paintings, and other arts in CD format.
- The Physical Examination Report.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to submit an application.