Peking University Scholarship Program is currently open for applications from exceptional and motivated international students who wish to enrol in a degree program of the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established in 2012 to support outstanding students to study undergraduate and/ or postgraduate degree at Peking University.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Allowance | Accommodation | Health Insurance
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Peking University (PKU) is a public research university in Beijing, China. The university is funded by the Ministry of Education of China. Peking University was established as the Imperial University of Peking in 1898 when it received its royal charter by the Guangxu Emperor.
A successor of the older Guozijian Imperial College,the university’s romanized name ‘Peking’ retains the older transliteration of ‘Beijing’ that has been superseded in most other contexts.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student
- Applicants must be a freshman to the university
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants who has not receive any other scholarship funding
- Applicants seeking for undergraduates and postgraduates courses
- Students who enrolled for a professional degree programs, joint degree program and English taught programs are not eligible to apply.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-Belgium: 2023 Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 German Government DAAD Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship is categorized into two categories:
- The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance.
- The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
The monthly stipend is given as follows:
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month
- Postgraduate: 2500CNY/month
- PhD: 3000CNY/month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- Visit PKU Online Application System (http://www.studyatpku.com), click on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, fill in the application form and submit.
- Please submit the letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail them before the deadline.
- The committee will assess the applications
- The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review
- The list of successful candidates will be announced.
- Scholarship winners will have to undertake an annual appraisal in April annually in order to enjoy the scholarship for the following year.
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region