WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship is a two-year Master of Public Health (MPH) postgraduate programme, with specialization in implementation science, for the academic session 2023–2025, beginning in August 2023.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This full scholarship is supported by TDR, the UNICEF/UNDP/World Bank/WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, based at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Colombia
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends | Accommodation | Return Airfare Ticket
- Deadline: May 29, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The training will focus specifically on subjects and courses relevant to implementation science. Implementation science is a growing field that supports the identification of health system bottlenecks and approaches to address them and is particularly useful in LMICs, where many health interventions do not reach those who could benefit from them.
The goal of this scholarship is to enhance graduate training capacity and augment the number and quality of researchers in LMICs. The TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship has a focus on implementation research on in
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be residents in and nationals of low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region.
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any recognized university.
- Be proficient in English.
- Provide evidence of ability to obtain study leave from employment (if applicable) before the commencement of program
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Canada Government Federal Skilled Worker Program for Foreigners
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students (Fully-funded)
APPLY: 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) For International Students
2023 NNPC-Shell National University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Economy airfare between the home country of the student and Colombia.
- Tuition and academic fees.
- Basic medical and accident insurance.
- Monthly stipend to cover food and accommodation for one person.
- Support for research project/thesis expenses, including travel during data collection in home country
- 1 March 2023: Extension of the call for Applications
- 29 May 2023: Last date for submission of Completed Applications
- 1 – 4 June 2023: Review of Applications
- 4 June 2023: Summon of Shortlisted Applicants for Interviews
- 5 – 7 June 2023: Interviews for selection
- 30 June 2023: Final Selection subject to TDR Scholarship Acceptance
- 14 August 2023: Arrival at University of Antioquia/Orientation
- 22 August 2023: Academic Instruction Begin
Method of Application
Students are required to submit their online applications for the MPH Programme at the University of Antioquia. Complete details including the admission process and registration for application is available on the University’s website
If you experience problems with the web page or the call for the MPH (Maestría en Epidemiología) is not activated, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the call. Instructions on how to proceed with your application will be sent to you via email
Deadline: May 29, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region