The Government of Denmark (Danish Government) are offering Scholarship opportunities to International students to study at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Danish Government Scholarships are granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs throughout your study period.
The University of Copenhagen offers more than 50 Master’s Degree programmes taught in English that you can choose from and welcomes students from all over the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the Europe, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- Host Country: Denmark
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement; thus, financial need is not considered. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures etc., please refer to the bottom of this page
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Be granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
- Meet the admission requirements
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of York Thanzi Scholarship Programme For International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 University of Hohenheim Scholarship For Research Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region