The European Commission is currently recruiting suitable applicants for doctoral scholarships under its Euraxess Worldwide Marie-Curie-Doctoral-Industrial project.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The European Commission Euraxess Scholarship funding will be fully provided by the European Commission continuously for the whole 36 months.
Successful students will get the opportunity to study in four participating European countries and are also offered personalized career development plans.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Fellowship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: 4 European Countries
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Expenses
- Research Costs
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The European Commission Euraxess Worldwide are looking for eight qualified doctoral candidates (DC) for our Marie-Curie-Doctoral-Industrial project with the title “New Generation of Electrical Machines Enabled by Additive Manufacturing – EMByAM”.
The goal of the project is to establish a doctoral network of qualified candidates hosted by renowned institutions and industry partners of our consortium in the field of electrical machines and additive manufacturing in Germany, Czech Republic, England and Belgium, for a comprehensive study and solid development of a new generation of electrical machines for the key applications.
The objectives of the project are conceiving new concepts of electrical machines that benefit from the 3D geometrical freedom of AM, studying the potential, and laying the foundations of multi-material additive manufacturing to enhance the EM performance.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Hold a bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, preferably electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics and relevant areas
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- A well-designed PhD-program with direct contact to daily and academic supervisors
- A double secondment during the PhD – program by an academic and an industry partners
- Two additional abroad secondments by our beneficiary and associated partners
- Varieties of Training workshops
- 36 months of continuous financing for the PhD program
- Working in a group of 8 PhD students with excellent networking opportunities
- Personalized career development plans for each PhD candidate
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- BS.C and MS.C certificates
- Credential and performance reports or certificates in PDF format
Method of Application
Send your application documents including the CV, certificates and performance reports to email@example.com.
To begin your application process and read more about the opportunity, click on the button below.