Applications are ongoing for the 2022 University of Malta Postgraduate Scholarships for international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in Europe.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Malta Postgraduate Scholarships are offered as tuition fee waivers of up to 100 per cent (up to €19,500) awarded to deserving students.
Being one of the most peaceful nations globally, Malta has one of the best environments for international students. Apart from education, the international student will love the beautiful Maltese landscapes, the wonderful food and the low cost of living.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host Country: Malta
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Malta seeks to attract top quality students from countries outside the European Union/EEA for whom the University’s Master by research and Ph.D. programmes may be beyond their financial reach.
Tuition fee waivers of up to 100 per cent shall be awarded to deserving students. Bench fees for certain programmes may still apply. The fee waiver will apply for the normal duration of the programme being followed. If extensions of the period of study are required, these may not necessarily be eligible for a fee waiver.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University of Malta Postgraduate Scholarships, you must:
- have been accepted unconditionally to read for a Master by research or a Ph.D. on a full-time and part-time basis
- submit a request to be considered for a fee waiver by sending an email to the International Office
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Study-In-Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee waivers of up to 100 per cent shall be awarded to deserving students.
- The fee waiver will apply for the normal duration of the programme being followed.
- If extensions of the period of study are required, these may not necessarily be eligible for a fee waiver.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- detailed Curriculum Vitae, and
- a motivational letter.
- research proposal
- unconditional letter of acceptance
Method of Application
In determining next whether the candidate should be granted a full (i.e. 100 per cent) or partial (i.e. between 10 per cent and 90 per cent) fee waiver, the Scholarships Selection Board should be guided by these considerations:
- Will the candidate’s research interests, skills, experience and/or competences bring significant added value to the UM research community?
- How do the candidate’s personal circumstances make them more or less likely to proceed on their studies at UM without a waiver?
- What other means of support are available to the applicant since this scholarship covers tuition fees only?
- Is the nationality and/or the place of habitual residence of the candidate a priority area for the foreign and/or economic policy of the Malta Government? (This includes those countries in receipt of official Overseas Development Assistance.)
Requests for scholarships will be evaluated by a Scholarships Selection Board to ensure awards are granted to deserving candidates. The decision of the Scholarships Selection Board shall be final.
Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: September 15, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region