Applications of the European Commission for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship is open for international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is fully funded to international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree in Europe.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2023 Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and £18,384 stipends
- Host: European Union
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fee
- €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
- Travel Allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Deadline: March 30, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are high-level and integrated study programmes, at master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI). They involve at least three HEI from three different countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
By supporting these jointly recognised Master degrees, the EU aims at fostering excellence and internationalisation of the participating institutions. There are also scholarships for students to take part in these prestigious programmes; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfilment of the following minimum requirements
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for 1 to 2 academic years
- The Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance
- The scholarship offers €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below