GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships is awarded to international students from across the globe who are willing to undertake a degree program in UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world; however, no more than three applicants with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake under the same category. The scholarship’s terms depend on the student’s nationality and residence.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Table of Contents
- Host: GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus
- Study Abroad: Study in UK | Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €6,000 per year Stipend
- Deadline: January 7, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The GLOCAL Consortium selection committee assesses each application according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit (e.g. relevance and level of academic qualifications) – 30%
- Supporting personal statement – 40%
- Quality of (academic) references – 10%
- Other (e.g. relevant research/professional experiences/interests) – 20%
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must be an International student.
- You must be must have good academic records.
- You must be proficient in English Language.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- a contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs)
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Degree certificate (and an official translation into English)
- Official academic transcript(s) (and an official translation into English)
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper.
- English language proficiency
- A scan of the photo page of your passport.
- Your CV (Europass format preferred, but not mandatory).
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application form – 2022 entry.
- Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
Method of Application
There are two parts to how your application for GLOCAL is handled.
- Your application for entry onto the programme is handled by the University of Glasgow’s Admissions office. The Admissions office will examine your application and decide whether to make an offer of entry to the programme.
- Your application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is handled separately, by the GLOCAL Consortium partners. All applications which are deemed by the University of Glasgow’s Admissions Office to have met the requirements to be awarded a conditional or unconditional offer of entry to the programme are reviewed and scored by GLOCAL staff at University of Glasgow and at the Consortium partner universities, according to the published selection criteria. This is a very thorough process in which all applications are scored by two academic members of staff in a first round of reviews, followed by the top scoring applicants being reviewed by all seven GLOCAL partner institutions and discussed at a final scholarship selection meeting. This results in a ranked list, from which the Erasmus Mundus scholarships are awarded.
Please note that no scholarship application results will be released until the official results release date specified in the selection timeline and we are unable to provide detailed feedback or ranking positions.
You make your application to both the programme and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship as one application through the University of Glasgow’s online application system. You do not have to make separate applications for the programme and the scholarship.
If you get an offer of entry to the Programme but are unsuccessful in getting an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship and you wish to self-fund your studies, a non-refundable £1000 deposit will be required to secure your place.