Hanken GBSN Scholarships foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
With a growing network of over 120 leading business schools on six continents, the Global Business School Network is facilitating scholarship for developing countries
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Hanken offers scholarships for students from developing countries as a member of the GBSN Network.
Information on the scholarship for the students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
- students currently studying or alumni of GBSN member schools from specific GBSN member universites in developing countries.
- Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
3. The GBSN member schools are listed on the GBSN Network Membership page.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.