The 2022 Kenyan French Embassy Scholarship is currently accepting applications from qualified and eligible candidates willing to study in France on a fully-funded scholarship.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The French Embassy Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, travel allowances and a monthly stipends for successful candidates.
The French Embassy Scholarship will give eligible African students the opportunity to study their preferred career in French universities.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Toronto Lester Pearson Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada| offers Full Scholarships and annual stipend.
- 2022 Norwegian University of Science and Technology Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €48,858 annual stipends
- The 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $9,516 annual stipend.
The French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia is offering great opportunities for Kenyan students to pursue their studies in quality universities within the African continent.
They are indeed providing two scholarships to outstanding Master level students, respectively in Engineering Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences.
To be considered for the Kenyan Embassy Scholarship, you must:
- Have Kenyan nationality
- Have obtained at least a Bachelor degree in Engineering Sciences or in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record
- For programs taught in French : have proof of B2-level in French
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarships will extend over the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3000 € per year)
- Social insurance
- The scholarship will last for a period of two years.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- For programs taught in French: proof of French proficiency (B2-level at least)
Method of Application
To apply, Candidates need to send an application file to the following email address: [email protected]
To begin your application process and read more about the scholarship, kindly click on the button below.