Université de Rennes 1 is ranked #473 in Best Global Universities. The University is a public university located in the city of Rennes, France. It is under the Academy of Rennes and specializes in science, technology, law, economics, management and philosophy.
All mentions of research-oriented masters are concerned in all disciplinary fields taught at the University of Rennes 1: law and political science, economics, management, philosophy, biology, environment, health, mathematics, computer science, electronics, chemistry, physics, mechanics
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the Rennes 1 Foundation has granted a host scholarship to 5 international students, rigorously selected on criteria of excellence . These attributions were decided after expertise and deliberation of the management board of the foundation.
The University, which purposes are to support excellence research and an international opening, is starting a call for application for foreign students likely to spend a year studying in the University of Rennes 1 for a 1st or 2nd year of Master’s course.
- Applicants must be likely to spend a year at the University of Rennes 1 for a Master 1 and/or 2 research programs.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6
- TOEIC – greater than 750
- TOEFL – greater than 80
- The scholarship is open to international students. wishing to continue their studies at the University of Rennes 1 in master 1 and / or 2 oriented research.
- The person must have carried out a pre-registration for a 1st year of research-oriented Master’s curriculum at the University of Rennes 1.
- Rank among the top five of his/her class for the last two years of studies.
- Be enrolled in an institution of higher education for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Be born after January 1st, 1998.
- Beneficiaries of a fellowship for the academic year2022-2023 are eligible, under conditions.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The objective is to promote international openness and excellence in research. This aid consists of:
- A help with the installation of a total amount of €4000,
- Coverage of travel expenses up to €1000,
- Booking accommodation with the CROUS in partnership with the Department of Business and International Relations of the University of Rennes 1.